- Create kayaker friendly facilities around the lake
- Bringing together stake holders from the four states bordering the lake
- Promote the launch sites, services, and businesses actively supporting kayakers
- Become a resource for kayakers wishing to access the Water Trail
- Make Lake Michigan a premier paddling destination
© 2013 Lake Michigan Water Trail Association
Updated May 24, 2013
The Lake Michigan Water Trail Association promotes the development and safe use of
a continuous water trail for human powered watercraft around the entire lake through
partnerships, volunteer advocacy, public events and trail stewardship.
BE A TRAIL BLAZER! TAKE THE TRAIL BLAZER CHALLENGE AND BE THE FIRST TO PADDLE A LEG OF THE LAKE MICHIGAN WATER TRAIL AND REPORT ON IT. read more...
See a list of the Lake Michigan Water Trail maps and the "Legs Planning List" for the Trail Blazer Challenge CLICK HERE.
CLICK HERE TO BE A TRAIL BLAZER! Report on a leg you've paddled.